DISC Sports & Spine Center
DISC Sports and Spine Center (DISC) is one of America’s foremost providers of minimally invasive spine procedures and advanced arthroscopic techniques. Dr. Robert S. Bray, Jr. founded DISC with the vision of delivering an unparalleled patient experience for those suffering from sports injuries, orthopedic issues and spine disorders. DISC’s individually picked, highly specialized physicians apply both established and innovative solutions to diagnose, treat and rehabilitate their patients in a one-stop, multi-disciplinary setting. With a wide range of specialists under one roof, the result is an unmatched continuity of care with more efficiency, less stress for the patient and a zero MRSA infection rate.
DISC Sports & Spine Center is committed to providing personalized, top-quality diagnosis and treatment to patients suffering from sports injuries, orthopedic issues, and spine disorders. To accomplish this mission, DISC has developed a highly integrated approach that customizes care across disciplines while embracing minimally and non-invasive techniques.
DISC Sports & Spine Center’s mission, as an integrated group of sports medicine specialists, is to:
- Embrace the Individual Needs of Our Patients
- Provide Coordinated Care for Diagnosis and Treatment of Sports and Spine Conditions
- Enable Pateints to Make Informed Decisions About Their Treatment Plan and Lifelong Wellness
Our goal is simple: Provide a positive, integrated experience that patients will want to retell. What sets us appart? An unmatched continuity of spine and orthopedic care with more efficiency, less stress and a zero MRSA infection rate.
To lead the sports and spine healthcare business into the future by redefining the patient experience.
- State-of-the-Art Facility With Top-Notch Doctors, Nurses, and Staff
- Innovative and Integrated Care Featuring Minimally Invasive and Holistic Options
- Effective Communications to Manage Patient Expectations and Ease Anxiety
- Expedient Diagnosis and Intervention to Return Patients to Their Desired Lifestyles
- A Successful Business Model For Excellence That is Sustainable
- Care Options That Improve Outcomes As Well As Quality of Life